We offer our Clients a depth of expertise and planning services across a range of sectors.
We work closely with our Clients and lead proactive dialogue with Local Planning Authorities, Key Stakeholders and Local Communities nationally to guide the delivery of new, high-quality development.
By working with Grimster Planning, landowners and developers can be assured of the very best personal service from start to finish, delivering viable and deliverable planning solutions with the aim of achieving positive results.
We tailor our advice and services accordingly to all of our projects informed by a thorough understanding of each of our Clients needs and ambitions. The range of services we provide are outlined opposite, and range from initial planning advice through to the submission of planning applications and strategic land promotion.
Our services include:
- Planning Appraisals
- Planning Advice (including Listed Buildings and Conservation
- Pre-Application Co-ordination
- Planning Application Preparation and Submission (including small-scale domestic/householder)
- S73 and S96a Applications
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement
- Technical Report Preparation
- Planning Condition and Section 106 Advice and Negotiation
- Planning Appeals
- Expert Witness
- Local Plan Promotion
- Certificates of Lawful Use
- Planning Enforcement Advice and Support